Monday, October 26, 2009

Tired of reformating your computer? Want the problem Repaired?

Tired of paying for someone else to reformat your computer? Tired of losing all your picture and other important files?

Its time to get that computer Fixed.

I have over 10 years of hands-on experience working with large companies in Canada and the United States - supporting all kinds of computer systems. I understand how important computers have become, and how to actually identify and fix a problem instead of just reinstalling like what most companies do.

Contact me today for a custom quote, weather it’s for business or your personal computer I won't break the bank to fix your computer.

I have experience in all versions of windows, networking experience, IP PBX(VoIP), and SQL.

Need a new project and want to make sure you’re buying the right products, I can help.

Contact me today Support@emonk.ca

- Michael Leger, IT Support

No comments:

Post a Comment